Admission and Enrollment Information
If you have already visited Harford Christian School and are interested in our enrollment process, read the information outlined below. If you have not had a chance to experience, firsthand, what is unique and special about our school, we encourage you to attend one of our Open House events or schedule a private tour. Our next OPEN HOUSE IS November 9th from 10:00 AM – Noon. The choice of your child’s school is vitally important. We hope that you will strongly consider Harford Christian School to partner with in the education of your child.
- Family requests and receives school information packet.
- Admissions Application submitted.
- Family attends HCS Open House (November or March)
- Students entering grades 1 – 12 are tested (allow for 1-1/2 – 2 hrs).
- A student shadow day can be scheduled and testing conducted during the context of that shadow day.
- Dependent upon space available and academic screening, students seeking enrollment may be asked to interview with administration.
- After academic assessment and confirmed seating availability families will officially register their student(s).**Seating availability for a new school year may not determined until current school families early register in March/April.
*Harford Christian School exists to serve families by offering
academic excellence within a Christian worldview,
all to the glory of God.
We welcome admissions applications from students/families who desire the same.
Harford Christian School does not discriminate
on the basis of race or national origin in administering
our educational programs or financial policies.
HCS Academic Information Flyers
(print or download)
Athletics – (75k)
Bible – (64k)
Fine Arts – (76k)
Foreign Languages – (69k)
History – (60k)
Language Arts– (60k)
Mathematics – (68k)
Science – (75k)
(print or download)
Reformation Bible Church ministries include that of Harford Christian School. The school upholds the same Scriptural standards as does the church. Those standards have been carefully and prayerfully researched, then published in a series of Position Papers which give a clear sense of their guiding principles. Each Position Paper is based on
a Scriptural principle that leads to victorious Christian living.
Christian Distinctiveness – (188k)
Come Out From Among Them – (101k)
Sing Unto the Lord – Worship Music – (115k)
The Scriptures – (121k)
The Truth Shall Make You Free – (129k)
Harford Christian School is a private Christian school in Darlington, serving Baltimore County, Cecil County and Harford County, Maryland as well as Southern Pennsylvania.