- Family requests and receives school information packet.
- Admissions Application submitted, with application fee (You
may type directly into the form and print for mailing.)
- Family attends HCS Open House (November or
March) or a separate Admission Information Meeting (April – July)
- Students entering grades 1 – 12 are tested (allow for 1-1/2 – 2 hrs).
A student shadow day can be scheduled and testing conducted
during the context of that shadow day.
- Dependent upon space available and academic screening, students seeking enrollment may be asked to interview with administration.
- After academic assessment and confirmed seating availability families will officially register their student(s).*
- The registration process includes:
- Sign a “Statement of Financial Responsibility”
- Transferring student records to HCS
- Provide an updated immunization record
- Filling out the registration form and submitting registration fees
- Attend the New Family service at the Evangelical Methodist Church in September.
*Seating availability for a new school year may not determined until current school families early register in March/April.
HCS Academic Information Flyers
(print or download)
Athletics – (75k)
Bible – (64k)
Fine Arts – (76k)
Foreign Languages – (69k)
History – (60k)
Language Arts– (60k)
Mathematics – (68k)
Science – (75k)
(print or download)
The Evangelical Methodist Church ministries include that of Harford Christian School. The school upholds the same Scriptural standards as does the church. Those standards have been carefully and prayerfully researched, then published in a series of Position Papers which give a clear sense of their guiding principles. Each Position Paper is based on
a Scriptural principle that leads to victorious Christian living.
Christian Distinctiveness – (188k)
Come Out From Among Them – (101k)
Sing Unto the Lord – Worship Music – (115k)
The Scriptures – (121k)
Statement of Philosophy for Christian School Athletics – (115k)
The Truth Shall Make You Free – (129k)
Harford Christian School is a private Christian school in Darlington, serving Baltimore County, Cecil County and Harford County, Maryland as well as Southern Pennsylvania