Textbooks

Harford Christian School conducts periodic review of its written curriculum.  At present, nearly 90% of our written curriculum is secured from Bob Jones University Press.  The other 10% is an eclectic representation of texts which have been purposefully selected to meet unique curricular area needs.  Below is a complete listing of written curriculum for Harford Christian School’s kindergarten through 12th grade.

Textbook List